Is cybrary accredited
Jun 13, 2017 · One microgram, abbreviated ug or mcg, of retinol is the equivalent of 1 microgram RAE. It takes 12 micrograms of beta-carotene or 24 micrograms of alpha-carotene to equal 1 microgram RAE. Many prenatal or multivitamin supplements display vitamin A in international units. May 01, 2017 · 900 ug/d 19 yrs+M,F: UL: 10,000 mcg/d: 1 mg/d: 1–2 mg/d: 2 mg/d: DV: ... Alternatively one may vary the amount of Impromidine tri-hydrochloride to further concentrate or dilute the volume from 200 mcg to 10,000 mcg Impromidine. In a similar manner to these examples a different salt form, for instance the di-hydrochloride or di-oxalate salts may be utilized. Furthermore, nalmefene (37.5-150.0 ug/kg) treatment could enable the PaO2, SaO2 and PaCO2 to approach normal levels 10 min (15 min after carfentanil injection) or 30 min (25 min after carfentanil injection) after injection. While, a single injection of naloxone (150.0 ug/kg
Ltspice library search path
The usual dosage is 2 to 5 mcg/kg/min given in a continuous IV drip. ... 10,000 solution, maximum 0.1 ml to 1:10,000 solution – 0.01mg or 10 ug. Jan 10, 2018 · In the metric system, 1000 milligrams (mg) is a unit of mass equal to 1 gram and 1000 micrograms (mcg) is equal to 1 milligram (mg). An IU (International Unit) is a unit of measurement for vitamins and other specific biologically active substances. Consider Epinephrine (2 to 10 ug/min) or Dopamine (2 to 10 ug/min) infusion if pacing ineffective. Glucagon 2 -5 mg IV, IM or SQ over 2 5 minutes in adults for suspected overdose of a beta- blocker or calcium channel blocker. Facebook. 10000 mcg soy. Biotin 10,000 ug - 365 Vegan Tablets. ... BEAUTIFUL ALLY® BIOTIN 10,000 mcg 90 VEGETABLE CAPSULES ...
- Optimal Result: 4.5 - 12 ug/dL, or 57.92 - 154.46 nmol/L. Thyroxine (T4) is a hormone produced by the thyroid gland. It is sometimes called total thyroxine because it includes both free T4 and T4 bound to proteins. The Institute of Medicine recommends tripling the recommended daily intake of vitamin D for children and adults in the US and Canada, to 600 IU (15 micrograms) per day. Public Health England’s recommended dietary allowance for adults and children over the age of one is 400 IU (10 mcg) per day.
- The once cash-rich Huda now struggles to pay its employees as it has been unable to recover external development charges (EDC) from developers Maybe increased greater than 20 mcg/kg/min but with the judgment of the doctor. Initial dose usually at 2-5 mcg/kg/min Titrate 1-4 mcg/kg/min at 10-30 mins. interval Dopamine renal dose (3 mcg/kg/min) dilates renal and mesenteric blood vessels, producing an increase in urine output (Dopamenergic effect). Newer labels show values in mcg RAE or simply as mcg of vitamin A. 1 microgram RAE = 1 microgram retinol, 2 microgram supplemental β- carotene, 12 micrograms dietary β-carotene, 24 micrograms α-carotene, or 24 micrograms β-cryptoxanthin (FDA 2016). UL for vitamin A applies only to retinol forms, not beta-carotene.
- Ivomec Ivermectin has 10 mg or 10000 ug per cc. 6 ug per kg is 2.73 ug per pound. So multiply the dog's weight in pounds by 2.73 to get the micrograms needed, and divide that by 10000 for the number of cc's to give the dog. So for a 100 lb dog. 100 x 2.73 = 273 273 divided by 10000 =.0273 ml or cc Blood lead levels of 50-60 ug/100 g in children can cause significant neurobehavioral impairments, and there is evidence of hyperactivity at blood levels as low as 25 ug/100 g. Given the overall body of literature concerning the adverse health effects of lead in children, OSHA feels that the blood level in children should be maintained below 30 ...
- The Institute of Medicine recommends tripling the recommended daily intake of vitamin D for children and adults in the US and Canada, to 600 IU (15 micrograms) per day. Public Health England’s recommended dietary allowance for adults and children over the age of one is 400 IU (10 mcg) per day. with an Upper Limit… 500 mcg or 2,000 IU • Others disagree: 10,000 IU ... 90, 120 ug/day (F, M) 39. Vitamin B12
- How many mg of epinephrine are in 5cc of a 1:10,000 solution? Answer: First convert 1:10,000 into mg/cc. 1:10,000 = 1000mg/10,000cc = 0.1mg/cc. Next use the IV dose given calculator. 5cc = mL given, 0.1mg = dosage available, and 1cc = mL available. The answer is 0.5 mg of epinephrine were given.
- IU To MCG Calculator The idea of using IUs to standardize the reporting of vitamin D potency was first established by the World Health Organization in 1931 using vitamin D2. Once vitamin D3 could be made by scientists, the IU recommendation was changed to be based off vitamin D3 in 1949. In two embryo/fetal development studies, pregnant rats received salmeterol by oral administration at doses ranging from 100 to 10,000 mcg/kg/day during the period of organogenesis. Salmeterol produced no maternal toxicity or embryo/fetal effects at doses up to 3500 times the MRHDID (on a mcg/m2 basis at maternal oral doses up to 10,000 mcg/kg/day). Dec 22, 2020 · Tobramycin: 5 to 10 mcg/mL (10.69 to 21.39 micromol/L) Valproic acid: 50 to 100 mcg/mL (346.70 to 693.40 micromol/L) Normal value ranges may vary slightly among different laboratories.
- If you put the 1 mg/ 1ml epi (1:1000 )in 100 ml. You would have to give the whole 100ml to get 1 mg of Epi into the Pt. If you only give 10 ml the Pt is only getting 0.1 mg of Epi. To get 1:10,000 you add the 1mg/ml Epi in 9 ml of ns making it 1 mg in 10 ml. MakIng it 1:10,000 The 1:1000 means 1 gram of Epi in 1000 ml ns.
- CENTIGRAM TO MICROGRAM (cg TO mcg) FORMULA . To convert between Centigram and Microgram you have to do the following: First divide 0.00001 / 1.0e-9 = 10000.. Then multiply the amount of Centigram you want to convert to Microgram, use the chart below to guide you. The usual dosage is 2 to 5 mcg/kg/min given in a continuous IV drip. ... 10,000 solution, maximum 0.1 ml to 1:10,000 solution – 0.01mg or 10 ug.
- Unlike particulate matter (PM 2.5), the ground-level Ozone is not emitted directly.It is instead produced through a series of chemical reactions that occur in presence of nitrogen oxides, volatile organic compounds, sunlight and high temperatures, as shown on the following visual: For our purposes, use the lower limit of 50 mcg/kg/min. The following steps are found on the mcg/kg/min as mL/hr page. First convert mcg/kg/min into mg/hr. Use the formula below. Using 50 mcg and 80 kg in this formula results in an dosage of 240 mg. 50 x 80 = 4000 4000 / 1000 x 60 = 240
- 300 ug 1000 ug. Size: 100 Tablets. £0.08/Tablet. 002760. 28 rewards for life points. Buy One Get One for a Penny; £7.49. 28 rewards for life points. SKU: 002760.
- Biotin 10,000 mcg Softgels - 10,000 mcg (90 Rapid Release Softgels) Acidophilus Probiotic (120 Tablets) Vitamin B-12 - 5,000 mcg (2 fl. oz. Liquid)
- The microgram (mcg or µg) is the unit of mass in the metric system (SI, International System of Units).1 microgram (mcg or µg) = 0.001 milligrams (mg) = 0.000000001 kilogram (kg) = 0.0000000352739619 ounces (oz) = 0.000001 grams (g).
Web series download websites
There are few foods that contain more than 10 - 15 mcg of Vitamin K in a serving and less than 20 mcg would be considered a lower amount. Between 20 mcg and 40 mcg would be a moderate amount of Vitamin K. More than 40 mcg and there is an increased risk of an effect on the INR. Vitamin D can be found in foods such as fatty fish, eggs and fortified milk and orange juice. Most of the vitamin D that people get is manufactured in the skin after exposure to the sun. Due to concerns about skin cancer, your child may not spend very much time in the sun. Taking Biotin 10000 mcg daily, you can get your healthy hair back, improve strength of nails and radiant skin. Biotin supports the growth of cells and production of fatty acids which can increase the bulb size of hair follicles, which helps to make hair appear fuller and thicker.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not established a recommended dietary allowance (RDA) for biotin. According to the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine, 30 mcg is the daily adequate intake for adults 19 years of age and older, which can usually be achieved through dietary consumption. The weight value 10000 ug (microgram) in words is "ten thousand ug (microgram)". This is simple to use online converter of weights and measures. Simply select the input unit, enter the value and click "Convert" button. The value will be converted to all other units of the actual measure.
Mirror lake highway open 2020 udot
May 16, 2018 · Because B12 deficiency is so common as we get older, I recommend that everyone over age 50 (and vegans of any age) take 50 mcg of B12 as part of a B-complex that contains a full spectrum of B vitamins, including biotin, thiamin, riboflavin and niacin. B12 in the form of a sub-lingual spray is often better absorbed. ug↔oz 1 oz = 28349518.262306 ug ug↔cg 1 cg = 10000 ug ug↔mg 1 mg = 1000 ug ug↔ng 1 ug = 1000 ng ug↔pg 1 ug = 1000000 pg ug↔dg 1 dg = 100000 ug ug↔t 1 t = 1000000000000 ug ug↔ct 1 ct = 200000 ug ug↔kip 1 kip = 453592292196.9 ug ug↔Hundredweight (US) coefficient: 2.20462E-11 ug↔pdl 1 pdl = 14086717.148972 ug
Nomor naik kamboja hari ini
ppm to ppt conversion How to convert ppm to ppt. ppm and ppt are defined as: 1ppm = 1/10 6 = 10-6. 1ppt = 1/10 12 = 10-12. So. 1ppm = 10 6 ppt. The number of parts-per trillion x ppt is equal to the number of parts-per million x ppm multiplied by 10 6: Nov 23, 2013 · Mcg vs ug What is the difference? Asked 23 Nov 2013 by Jersey G-Ma Updated 23 November 2013 Topics levothyroxine, dosage, pharmacy. Levothyroxine is listed at 88ug/1 ... Looking for the definition of MCG? Find out what is the full meaning of MCG on Abbreviations.com! 'MiCroGram' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource. Is the Recommended Daily Allowance for Vitamin B12 1,000 Mcg?. Your body needs vitamin B-12 to promote the health of your nervous system, to help you use iron optimally and to aid the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. Also known as cobalamin, vitamin B-12 is also required for the synthesis of red blood ... The usual dosage is 2 to 5 mcg/kg/min given in a continuous IV drip. ... 10,000 solution, maximum 0.1 ml to 1:10,000 solution – 0.01mg or 10 ug. Oct 29, 2020 · 2.5 mcg (micrograms) = 100 IU. 5 mcg = 200 IU. 10 mcg = 400 IU. 15 mcg = 600 IU. 20 mcg = 800 IU. It is much easier to access the patient’s need after a vitamin D blood test. Few individuals would allow their clinician to simply guess an individual’s cholesterol level before placing him/her on some type of medication. Molybdenum (20 mcg) + Ascorbic acid (150 mg) + Beta carotene (10000 unit) + Biotin (25 mcg) + Calcium (130 mg) + Cholecalciferol (400 unit) + Choline bitartrate (25 mg) + Chromium (20 mcg) + Copper (1 mg) + Cyanocobalamin (25 mcg) + Ferrous fumarate (15 mg) + Folic acid (0.8 mg) + Inositol (25 mg) + Magnesium (65 mg) + Manganese (2 mg) + Niacin ...
Siemens building technologies security
Apr 21, 2018 · 500 mcg/kg (0.5 mg/kg) IV over 1 min, f/b 50 mcg/kg/min; if response is inadequate, repeat load, f/b 100 mcg/kg/min. Max rate of 300 mcg/kg/min. Metoprolol. 5 mg over 1 to 2 min repeat as needed q5min to max dose of 15 mg. Amiodarone. See under VT Digoxin
国立病院機構が実施する「電子カルテデータ標準化等のためのIT基盤構築事業」に関連するドキュメント. Contribute to nhoHQ/SSMIX2_support_documents development by creating an account on GitHub. Dec 31, 2020 · 10 milliliter to milligram [water] = 10000 milligram [water] If a serving is 0.7 ml (about a half of a dropper), and we know a serving weight 669mg from the bottle and that 1.5ml is in a dropper, then there is simple math to get your answer. 0.7ml X = 1003.5ml(mg). So X = 1433.6 mg. Some Poplur ML to MG Conversion. 1 ML to MG = 1000 MG The equivalents of 1 IU for selected vitamins are: Vitamin A: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.3 mcg retinol, or of 0.6 mcg beta-carotene Vitamin D: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.025 mcg cholecalciferol or ergocalciferol Vitamin E: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.67 mg d-alpha-tocopherol, or 0.9 mg of dl-alpha-tocopherolDo a quick conversion: 1 daltons = 1.6605402E-18 micrograms using the online calculator for metric conversions. Check the chart for more details. Free online Fraction conversion. Convert 1,000 ug/mg to ppm (micrograms/milligram to parts per million). How much is 1,000 ug/mg to ppm? Made for you with much by CalculatePlus.The composition of Nutralie Biotin Complex has been defined to combine the beneficial effects of the high dose of biotin (10,000 mcg), together with zinc, selenium and vitamins D and E, providing more than 100% of the daily nutritional value of these. CAPSULES Nutralie Biotin Complex is presented in a package containing 120 capsules of vegetable coating. ppb = 1 ug/kg. A measurement of 6 mg/kg is the same as 6 ppm or 6,000 ppb, which is equal to 6,000 ug/kg. Concentrations in Water Concentrations of chemicals in water are typically mea-sured in units of the mass of chemical (milligrams, mg or micrograms, ug) per volume of water (liter, L, l). can be confusing. This brief is intended to help people tion – Cmax: 2.77 ± 0.82 mcg/ ml and 3.16 ± 0.75 mcg/ml re-specti vely) and extent of ab-Figure 1. Ketoprofen plasma levels after administration of ketoprofen capsule 50 mg and ketoprofen lysine salt (KLS) sachet or drops 80 mg. 10.000 8.000 6.000 4.000 2.000 0 K etoprofen plasma lev els (ng/ml) Mega-dose de vitamina B12: 5000-10.000 mcg; Gravidez e lactação; Formas. ... Assim, para conseguir uma utilização efectiva de 3 ug com uma única dose, calcular o ...
Roblox callmehbob face reveal
Recommended Dilutions Western Blot 1:2000-1:10000, Immunoprecipitation 2-10 ug/mg Images Immunoprecipitation: UBE2E2 Antibody [NBP1-80573] - Whole cell lysate from 293T (15 and 50 mcg for WB; 1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded), Jurkat (J; 50 mcg) and HeLa (H; 50 mcg) cells. Affinity purified rabbit The following list substances can be converted between IU and mg/mcg : Vitamin Vitamin A retinol, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin A propionate, Vitamin A palmitate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin C(L-ascorbic acid), Vitamin D (D2 or D3), Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha ...
What is the price of silver coins
Dec 06, 2012 · Country Life Superior B-12 50 Lozenges 3000 MCG Berry, Vitamin B-12 Injection 3000 mcg/ml - 100 ml, Nutricology B12 Methylcobalamin -- 3000 ug - 50 Lozenges. Kal Methylcobalamin Natural Acai -- 5000 mcg - 60 Lozenges - Vitacost Nature's Life Vitamin B-12 Cherry -- 5000 mcg - 50 Lozenges. 40% off. Retail price: $18.19. Micrograms: 200 mcg. Calculation: = 0.2 mg x 1000 = 200 μg. This calculator uses a simple formula when executing the conversions. It can only perform one calculation at a time. Use the "Reset" button to erase the previous conversions if you have new values to be converted to milligrams. How to convert milligrams to micrograms. 1 mg = 1000 μg 10000 Micrograms = 10 Milligrams: 4 Micrograms = 0.004 Milligrams: 40 Micrograms = 0.04 Milligrams: 25000 Micrograms = 25 Milligrams: 5 Micrograms = 0.005 Milligrams: 50 Micrograms = 0.05 Milligrams: 50000 Micrograms = 50 Milligrams: 6 Micrograms = 0.006 Milligrams: 100 Micrograms = 0.1 Milligrams: 100000 Micrograms = 100 Milligrams: 7 ... milliliter to micrograms Conversion Table:: ml to mcg 1.0 = 1000 2.0 = 2000 3.0 = 3000 4.0 = 4000 5.0 = 5000: milliliter to micrograms Aug 02, 2011 · The question is: A doctor orders a drug at a rate of 3 mcg/kg/min.The patient weighs 155 lb.The pharmacist sends a solution of the drug 200mg in 250 ml of D5W. What is the formula for figuring out the ml/hr? I have figured out the mcg/min and its 211 mcg/min
Sample motion to quash subpoena california
Dec 11, 2019 · Appropriate dose titration between 500 mcg, 300 mcg, and 150 mcg should be considered. Patients should be monitored closely, if the haemoglobin exceeds 12 g/dL (7.5 mmol/L), the dose should be reduced by approximately 25 to 50%. May 18, 2018 · Solgar Biotin 10,000 MCG. Courtesy of brand. This supplement is suitable for vegetarians and is gluten-, wheat-, and dairy-free. Since it's especially potent, it's likely best for people with an ... Facebook. 10000 mcg soy. Biotin 10,000 ug - 365 Vegan Tablets. ... BEAUTIFUL ALLY® BIOTIN 10,000 mcg 90 VEGETABLE CAPSULES ... Nov 13, 2010 · I've been taking 5000 mcg of Biotin a day for a couple years and I have to say I don't notice much improvement. I spoke with a woman today who takes 10,000 mg (5000 twice a day) and has gotten results. I'm considering doing this, but it does seem a bit excessive and I'm worried about toxicity. Oct 04, 2018 · Vitamin A is a fat-soluble nutrient that plays a vital role in your body. This article discusses vitamin A, including its benefits, food sources, as well as effects of deficiency and toxicity. Increased Dose of B12 – Covering the Daily Requirement with an Increased Need. A daily oral dose of vitamin B12 between 300 – 500 µg can cover the body’s daily requirement in cases where it has been increased – for example, due to malabsorption, gastro-intestinal disorders or for the elderly (1). Alternatively one may vary the amount of Impromidine tri-hydrochloride to further concentrate or dilute the volume from 200 mcg to 10,000 mcg Impromidine. In a similar manner to these examples a different salt form, for instance the di-hydrochloride or di-oxalate salts may be utilized. In two embryo/fetal development studies, pregnant rats received salmeterol by oral administration at doses ranging from 100 to 10,000 mcg/kg/day during the period of organogenesis. Salmeterol produced no maternal toxicity or embryo/fetal effects at doses up to 3500 times the MRHDID (on a mcg/m2 basis at maternal oral doses up to 10,000 mcg/kg/day).
Nfs heat 180sx best build
Aug 14, 2017 · 1 IU = 0.3 mcg retinol 1 IU = 0.6 mcg beta-carotene: mcg RAE: 1 mcg RAE = 1 mcg retinol 1 mcg RAE = 2 mcg supplemental beta-carotene 1 mcg RAE = 12 mcg beta-carotene 1 mcg RAE = 24 mcg alpha-carotene 1 mcg RAE = 24 mcg beta-cryptoxanthin: Vitamin E: IU: 1 IU = 0.67 mg for d-alpha-tocopherol (natural) 1 IU = 0.9 mg for dl-alpha-tocopherol ... The usual dosage is 2 to 5 mcg/kg/min given in a continuous IV drip. ... 10,000 solution, maximum 0.1 ml to 1:10,000 solution – 0.01mg or 10 ug. Information about «International units» International unit (IU) — In pharmacology, the international unit is a unit of measurement for the amount of a substance; the mass or volume that constitutes one international unit varies based on which substance is being measured, and the variance is based on the biological activity or effect, for the purpose of easier comparison across substances.The one I ordered is only 100 mcg and recommends taking 1 tablet in the evening. Looked at different sites and many say at least 150 mcg per day. So a bit confused on the optimum dosage. Online K2 seems to offer 100 mcg up to even a whopping 600 mcg so wondering what others consider the best option. 1 milligram is equivalent to 1000 micrograms. 100 mg = 100 000 mcg. HE. Healthy88 7 Mar 2017. I am pretty sure your Dr meant 100mcg, but I would double check. I have ...
Style sheet table cell width
This solution contains 10,000 units/mL of penicillin and 10,000 g/mL of streptomycin. The antibiotics penicillin and streptomycin are used to prevent bacterial contamination of cell cultures due to their effective combined action against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
Fivem scripts esx
A 142-lb patient was receiving filgrastim (NEUPOGEN) in doses of 10 mcg/kg/day when, as a result of successful blood tests, the dose was lowered to 6 mcg/kg/day. Using an injection containing 0.3 mg filgrastim per 0.5 mL, calculate the previous and new dose to be administered.
Oh my darling clementine lyrics meaning
First you would need to convert the pounds to grams. The ratio for that is1 lb = 453.59237 gramsNext you would need to change the grams to milligrams. So you would move the decimal place to the right 3 times.1 lb = 453.59237 g = 453592.37 mg 2) How the units are fixed during manufacturing (Lot to Lot) for respective product e.g 1) Ferinject 2) Inhixa 10,000 IU (100 mg) in 1.0 mL solution for injection in pre-filled syringe Task: Convert 750 micrograms to milligrams (show work) Formula: mcg ÷ 1,000 = mg Calculations: 750 mcg ÷ 1,000 = 0.75 mg Result: 750 mcg is equal to 0.75 mg Conversion Table For quick reference purposes, below is a conversion table that you can use to convert from mcg to mg. There are 1,000 micrograms in one milligram. Therefore, 1.2 milligrams is equal to 1.2 x 1,000 = 1,200 micrograms. The one I ordered is only 100 mcg and recommends taking 1 tablet in the evening. Looked at different sites and many say at least 150 mcg per day. So a bit confused on the optimum dosage. Online K2 seems to offer 100 mcg up to even a whopping 600 mcg so wondering what others consider the best option.
North arlington bergen county nj
Assim, para o organismo beneficiar de 3 mcg realmente assimilado, você precisa de uma dose de 150 mcg. 3 ug = 1,5 + 1,5 FI mcg por transporte passivo. Porquê tomar 150-250 mcg B12 por via oral? De acordo com a fórmula acima, 150 mcg de vitamina B12 por via oral permitem verdadeiramente assimilar 3 mcg de vitamina B12. Vitamin B12 1000 is a nutrient your body cannot do without for efficient, healthy metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. Methylcobalamin VITAMIN B12 1000 mcg WITH VITAMIN B6 AND FOLIC ACID Rabbit Polyclonal Anti-VPS50 Antibody. Validated: WB, IP. Tested Reactivity: Human, Mouse. 100% Guaranteed. I've been taking 5000 mcg of Biotin a day for a couple years and I have to say I don't notice much improvement. I spoke with a woman today who takes 10,000 mg (5000 twice a day) and has gotten results. I'm considering doing this, but it does seem a bit excessive and I'm worried about toxicity. Vitamin A mcg Retinol Activity Equivalents (RAE) 535.36 mcg (RAE) 59: Vitamin A mcg Retinol Equivalents (RE) 1070.71 mcg (RE) Retinol mcg Retinol Equivalents (RE) 0.00 mcg (RE) Carotenoid mcg Retinol Equivalents (RE) 1070.71 mcg (RE) Alpha-Carotene: 1398.10 mcg: Beta-Carotene: 5725.65 mcg: Beta-Carotene Equivalents: 6424.70 mcg: Cryptoxanthin ... Calprotectin levels less than 50 mcg/g suggests that there is no inflammatory process occurring in the colon. Levels above 120 mcg/g almost certainly reflect some sort of inflammatory process in the large intestine. Readings between 50 and 120 mcg/g are considered borderline, which means a mild inflammatory process may be present. The equivalents of 1 IU for selected vitamins are: Vitamin A: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.3 mcg retinol, or of 0.6 mcg beta-carotene Vitamin D: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.025 mcg cholecalciferol or ergocalciferol Vitamin E: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.67 mg d-alpha-tocopherol, or 0.9 mg of dl-alpha-tocopherol